We are proud to announce that ISCoS 2020, with the support from Spinal Injuries Charity (SPIRIT) and the ISCoS Society, is again able to support meeting attendance with travel grants.
A number of travel grants are offered to support attendance of members from the least well-resourced low/lower-middle income countries in the Asia-Pacific region (based on World Bank Data).
Candidates from the following countries can apply:
Korea, Dem. People's Rep.
Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
Papua New Guinea
Eligibility & Application Guidelines
- All applicants must be members of ISCoS – Membership is £45; if you have not yet joined please click here.
- All applicants must submit their abstract to the Meeting via the website before the closing deadline of 2 March 2020; late applications will not be considered.
- Applications will be judged based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the Meeting and the applicant should be the presenting author.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their passport, proof of residence and complete the Travel Funding Application Form. Please click here to download the Travel Funding Application Form. There is no age restriction.
- To be considered for the Grant, please send the documents by email to email@example.com and include your abstract submission number.
The expectation is that the travel grant will significantly offset air fare, (shared) hotel accommodation, and registration. Please note, it may not fully cover these expenses.