‘Yokoso’ (‘Welcome’ in Japanese) to the 59th ISCoS International Spinal Cord Society, Annual Scientific Meeting in Yokohama, Japan from September 2 to September 4, 2020.
The ISCoS Annual Scientific meeting has been progressively setting higher standards and is becoming the hub for scientific deliberations for all disciplines concerned with SCI management. The 2020 meeting will have a great scientific programme which will kindle the minds of all the participants for finding better and newer techniques for spinal cord injury management and research.
The ASM in Japan will be an unforgettable experience that will combine the latest scientific advances with excellent opportunities for fruitful discussions and cultural exchanges in a unique atmosphere backed by gastronomic delights.
We hope you will consider joining us in Yokohama, Japan next year for what promises to be a great scientific and social fiesta. We are confident that you will enjoy the unique gathering and the spectacular views of the city of Yokohama.
|CLICK HERE FOR THE PROSPECTUS|
|CLICK HERE FOR THE BOOKING FORM|
ISCoS 2020 THEMES
• Spine Surgery
• Basic Science
• Translational Science
• Psycho-Social Topics
• Outcomes Research
• Other SCI topics include Fertility & Sexual Health, Pain Management, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation.
• Call for abstracts: 12 December 2019
• Deadline for abstracts submissions: 14 February 2020
• Notification of acceptance of abstracts: end of March 2020
• Preliminary Programme: April 2020
• Deadline for early bird exhibition rates: 15 April 2020
• Deadline for early bird registrations: 22 May 2020