Welcome to the 59th International Spinal Cord Society Annual Scientific Meeting (ISCoS 2020: VIRTUAL)
taking place virtually from September 1 to September 5, 2020
In these difficult and uncertain times for everyone, both professionally and personally, we are pleased to have been able to respond quickly to the current challenges by offering our community a virtual conference this year. Thank you to all of the companies who are already supporting us and our virtual venture, it is with your support that we can continue to support our community. Therefore, we invite you to join us for a truly 21st-century event and take advantage of the limitless possibilities this virtual platform has to offer.
VIRTUAL EXHIBITION: WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Virtual staff – greet visitors to your stand with an AVATAR, a graphic representation of your personnel
- Virtual briefcase – create content that participants can view and save to their briefcase (your content can include PDF flyers, videos or links to web pages)
- Sponsored Symposia – 45 minute presentation to the audience with 15 minutes of live Q&A (available on demand for up to one month post event)
- Virtual community – speak to visitors at your stand via LIVE chat, text, voice or video chat, 1-2-1 or in groups. You can also add appointment bookings, just as you would in person.
- Virtual lounge – with YOUR branding. Invite groups at certain times for technical demos and staff catch ups, or host open door Q&A sessions. You can even have a private room to break out to.
- Virtual roaming – all exhibitors have access to the entire conference from programme sessions, poster hall, live exhibition, communal lounges and chat rooms, to social events and activities including quizzes, scavenger hunts and a virtual party.
- Virtual branding – your logo can be featured prominently in the exhibition hall or lobby
- Conference APP – adverts and sponsored push notifications are available
- Podcast – we are launching a new podcast series and sponsorship opportunities are available